our media crew produced:
*4 in-house events opened to the public
*5 private closed photo shoots
*more than 500 people personally visited the club last year
*there are more than 2750 photos published only to cover our own events (it would be absolutely impossible for me to count the amount of images for the events outside of our own that our media crew snapped in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne and I guess they might be close to 15,000)
*our media crew covered 310 events outside our club's doors
*we also worked with more than 150 sponsors during the last year.
*the year was very significant for us in terms of quality entertainment that we covered;
*there are also so many people from our media that I would like to thank that I would run out of paper and ink here.
*I consider among the others our biggest achievement to be:
- covering The Helpmann Awards 2016 in Sydney;
- connecting with and interviewing the NASA Earth / NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration / NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory crews and CSIRO team that works on #CORAL project;
- covering The Melbourne Regatta - Blessing of the Fleet show;
- covering Royal Melbourne Show live;
- interviewing Thomas Peschak Photography from NationalGeographic and much much more;
*you can view most of our videos on the two channels:
*most of the interviews can be viewed via this link: http://butterflyandfox.weebly.com/
*for the rest please use: http://bohemianrhapsodyweekly.weebly.com/ - as a reference - last year we published 1500 posts.through our weekly magazine
this year - the more and more exciting themes will be covered and more and more entertainment events will take place - please stay tuned!.. as a matter of fact - we have one more coming up shortly - in a couple of days!