f you think your day was crazy, re-think
1. bed time: 0200am, wake up 0300am got ready for Lorenzo interview (just being a channel there honestly - did not do much - just stopped the security from chasing us out
Theo is my best friend now I guess ) till 0800am
2. drove back home to check up on Dasha Tosha and Lesha who just returned from his night shift ... Cleaning the house
3. jumped in the car to drive to pick up a friend to meet an old friend who owns now a huge Australian fashion retail outlet in Mt Waverley; drove to Doncaster to pick up the freshly printed Living Now magazines with her article in it; drove her back home to Carnegie and helped her with her printed books boxes... on the way stopped by a police car and talked with the sweetest girl ever - Bree... no she was not a cheese, she was not interested in my friend's new book on Health and Vitality but only was interested why I made a U-turn so unexpectedly in the bad place I guess.. plus I think she noticed that I was sleeping while I was talking the her ...
4. back home to say hello to Dasha and Tosha noticing that Lesha is gone again to work his night shift
5. back in the car - driving to Brunswick for the Nepalese Festival meet up with the authorities and organisers dinner... seemingly talking at the table joking, but sleeping in reality. Back home: 1100pm, dog feeding, checking emails. 0200am - back to bed - oh it is Saturday already... 0330am - wake up to pick up Alex from work... 0600am - back home with the full household and finally happy dogs... need to wake up at 0700am to get ready for the Nepal Festival parade but I can not hear the alarm clock... I wake up at 1000am instead - totally shuttered.. coffee? no, washing, cleaning... I realise I can not make it to the festival - forget about the parade walk... I realise I am human after all... now multiply this by a week, then a month - this I guess is my usual schedule... I consider my time in front of the computer now is a luxury...
one think I do not release still: I do not have time to eat... why I am still chubby???
back to the business
we had a wonderful time interviewing a singer and song writer famous Lorenzo Ianotti on Friday 14 December at 0600am at Como Centre.
biggest thank you for entire team
FILMING: @DanielPenn for waking up so early and arriving honestly 10 min before
BTS PHOTOS: Stuart Buchanan at Third Life Photography and his gorgeous hat with the red dove feather
PRESENTERS: Georga Byrne (part 1 on single release) and Manisha Isaacs (part 2 on general music career) - you were both so gorgeous girls!
IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA: Lorenzo Iannotti - loved his shoes
THANK YOU: Michelle Schembri-Lipscombe for assisting to organise this interview and Lorenzo for well brewed morning coffee labeled LB (I guess Lorenzo's bonus!!! - it was yummy)