Entertainment Book's Schnitz at Highpoint Shopping Centre for schnitzels.
service: misapprehended to the maximum (basically I think of the only possible excuse for that: the girl at the counter was perhaps simply testing my tolerance which is usually 10/10 and I was very reserved with her ignorance about the business she works in . Example:
"- Hi I was wondering what can I have with this voucher?
- we do not serve this and that
- no sorry you probably did not understand what I asked you: what I CAN get, not what I can NOT get
- ok, I do not know, have a look at the menu on the wall at the top
- ok, I looked , I will have this and that
- no , I think you can not have it, our menus changed. you need to have a look at the paper menu. [she vanishes to talk with the manager]. I found what you can have: this with that
- ok, I order.
- no you can not have it
- but you just said I can,
- our menu has changed
- yes I know that now. just give me what I can get
- ok,10.50$ please
- what do I have?
- you have this and that
- but you just said 2 minutes ago I can not have it. ok, I give up - give me please what you think is right. I do not know what is it , I do not want to know..."
I come back to our table.
Alex: what did you order?
Me: I have no idea darling :) :) I think it's food coming from a very knowledgeable personnel :) )
atmosphere: pale but bearable, the music is too loud for us to speak and even to hear this same music - I have no idea how it is possible but seems there are strange noises in my head perhaps after that "order" :)
food quality: finest flavours, absolutely delish
overall rate: 3.5/5
Entertainment Book gives you 50% off your schnitz and chips (finally!!!)
BUY YOUR BOOK TODAY AND SUPPORT Bohemian Rhapsody Club and Magazine