Taking this opportunity to thank:
- our MUAHs: Julia Kur, Carly Lennon, Mezharoon Nadjem and Amelia Yiya Xu who did some seemingly impossible job to turn our beautiful models to great looking Japanese girls - the transformation was magical as well as masterful!
- our media crew: Zev Howley (camera), Colin Ellis, Stuart Buchanan, Kieran McNamara , Eugen Pitulice and Mike Chang (photography) - we will be waiting for the results in desperation
- our models: Genie Olegovna, Anastasia LY, Sophia Ast and Yu-chi Huangfor being so intelligent and beautiful at the same time showcasing the gorgeous jewelry in a very unusual way
- Arthur Athan for his concerto grande that was so impressive for all our guests http://arthurathan.wix.com/arthurathan
- Anastasia Thomas for her spectacular presentation of Jeunesse Global Melbourne and its tremendous benefits to men and women of any agehttp://anastasiathomas.jeunesseglobal2.com/default.aspx
- Alisa Shine at Alisa Bellydancer with her first-class dancing and a fun workshop for our happy guests http://www.bellydancer-alisa.com/
- we are immensely grateful to Keiko Uno at Keiko Uno Jewellery for giving our models and the whole fashion crew the opportunity to present her fine and unique jewelry pieces http://www.keiko-jewellery.com/
- thanking Basia Puchalski at Basia Puchalski Floral Design for very elegant and very fragrant flowers for our main crew
I also very grateful to Blue Bay Cheese company (Andrei K and Natalya Tolgambayeva) for such tasty treats on our table. plese note that the Blue Bay Cheese dairy range can be bought in many shops in Melbourne (our personal recommendation - to visit European Bazaar Shop in 535 North Rc Ormond and Blue Bay Deli shop 5 Young St Frnakston if you live nearby)
and Rachel Sandey for Bay Crust Pizza Pasta Hampton mouthwatering pizzas all our guests had opportunity to try
I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart those of you who brought us organic fruit and chocolates - I am very touched, Sylvester K, Rachel S, Alisa Sh and Tamara V - it was a celebration for me!
I also would like to thank everyone who came to support our event and our work (we had a cozy and very warm company this cold time of the year). I was also afraid to say that I was feeling very sick with a bad flu for the last days and yesterday was a real challenge for me to survive after two sleepless nights and early wake up and all the "running arrounds" and preparations. I still feel very weak. But i should admit I value your hugs at the event as the expression of your appreciation of what we do more than anything else! Thank you!
Last but not least to mention the list of our give-away prize winners:
- major prize: Yiya Xu Amelia (the major hamper value: around $2,000) consisted of various beauty products, jewelry, DVDs, multiple movie ticketsJuicemaster Australia products sets etc etc.
- Our Kind of Traitor movie tickets: Rachel Sandey, Yu-chi Huang, Elise Pritchard, (part of the hamper) Nina P
- Irina Orlova esoteric doctor vouchers: Alisa Shine, Zev Howley and (part of the hamper)