lunch and not a destiny one I guess (!!!)... our review is coming up shortly - I hope it will not be that sad...
but would it be something you repeat Elena?
the music was amazing and the girl was singing her tender heart out, such a great "JackJohnsonLovesMeTunes" repertoire https://www.youtube.com/watch…
great ingredients for lunch but cooked not in a very pleasant way
- way too oily to our finest taste and to any I guess, bu this type of food might be great with beer or any alcohol which we did not have intention to buy as we had enough during the Shedfest for the whole day
- polenta "briks" looked yummy but again were a bit dry and oily
- eggplants were not very much edible - too sour for our taste
- lamb was fresh but should not be that slimy and should have been cooked with a leaner parts of lamb
- being the finest home cooks for many many years (plus Elena's husband owns a great quality restaurant) we agreed the food was a bit of an offence - the combination of inexperienced chef who does not know how to cook with the right combination of ingredients : if you have something fried on the plate make sure the other ingredients are not fried but either fresh or finely boiled. The freshness of the food also is a success and to serve your customers unsafe and not fresh food (especially to those who work for a magazine with 40,000 plus reader is a no no and it is business destroying to the most!) - I recommend the chef to try the eggplants himself next time he offers it to anyone - it is dangerous indeed!
our collective verdict:
I would not recommend anyone to buy the Entertainment Book after such review honestly. We rarely have such bad food but it is our obligation to say it. We ate it for one reason only: we have not had anything for the entire day ; half of it went to the my dogs. It was also overpriced bug time. For such small portion - 28$ was way too high - just such a shame that the people who run this place could have done so much better having so good ingredients handy!
will never go there again - sorry!