4th inaugural- Sydney’s Best Dressed
DATE: 13th August 2023 5:00pm
LOCATION: CURZON HALL Navarra Venues, 53 Agincourt Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122
WEBSITE: Sydney's Best Dressed
TICKETS: through Maryrose Salubre 0423 744 420 and Jojo Almazora Sebastian 0451 603 361
Theme: Sydney Style Unity: Celebrating Diversity and Inclusion with White or Royal blue masquerade
Red carpet 5:30pm
Show starts 6:30-9:30pm
Attire: strictly formal
Tickets: VVIP/sponsor $199; VIP: $170; Gen Admission: $150
Your ticket includes canapés for one hour and 3 hours unlimited drinks
The "Sydney Style Unity: Celebrating Diversity and Inclusion" theme is announced for Sydney's Best Dressed, that focuses on the power of fashion to promote unity, celebrate diversity, and foster inclusivity within the community. It encourages participants to embrace the unique cultural backgrounds, individual styles, and personal expressions of fashion that make Sydney's fashion scene so vibrant. The theme celebrates the melting pot of cultures and styles found within Sydney, recognizing that fashion is a universal language that transcends boundaries and brings people together. It encourages participants to showcase their unique style while embracing and respecting the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of others.
Participants are encouraged to incorporate elements that celebrate different cultures, ethnicities, genders, and identities, promoting inclusivity and breaking down barriers through fashion. The theme aims to create a platform where everyone feels welcome, represented, and valued, regardless of their background or personal style.
1. Cultural Fusion: embrace the fusion of different cultural elements in your outfit, highlighting the diversity and richness of Sydney's cultural tapestry. Incorporate traditional garments, textiles, or accessories that pay homage to your own heritage or other cultures.
2. Gender and Identity Inclusivity: use your fashion choices to celebrate and support gender and identity inclusivity. Experiment with gender-neutral or gender-fluid fashion, challenge traditional gender norms, and advocate for acceptance and equality.
3. Body Positivity: embrace body positivity and encourage self-acceptance through your fashion choices. Showcase diverse body types and challenge societal beauty standards, promoting a more inclusive and accepting fashion community.
4. Accessible Fashion: consider accessibility in fashion by incorporating elements that accommodate different physical abilities, such as adaptive clothing or inclusive design. Showcase the importance of fashion being accessible to everyone.
5. Representation: celebrate representation and diversity by selecting outfits that reflect different races, ethnicities, and cultures. Emphasize the beauty of multiculturalism and promote a sense of belonging and pride within the community.
By embracing the "Sydney Style Unity: Celebrating Diversity and Inclusion" theme, participants will have the opportunity to showcase their fashion-forward thinking while promoting a sense of unity and acceptance within the community. The theme celebrates the power of fashion to bridge gaps, break down barriers, and create a more inclusive and diverse fashion landscape in Sydney. If you have anyone to nominate please follow link https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSdofKWj1nwAVp.../viewform?
All thanks to our friends at Sydney's Best Dressed, Bohemian Rhapsody Weekly Magazine is covering the event (media: Neil Chand and Hakam Soufan) please stay tuned for more information
special thanks: Maryrose Salubre