To be honest we were expecting much more considering it was a pre-X-mas event (those are usually very noisy and packed with people we have not met in the last 1-2 years). This event was cozy, quite warm, packed with lots of new people and of course fabulously colorful.
Bohemian Rhapsody Club and Online Magazine would like to express its special thanks to
- our models Nikola Boyce, Vishnu Mohandas Chempankulam, Veronika Chekmareva, Diana Russ, Raj Kiran, Hema Balakrishnan, Jessica-lee Murphy and Lera Leshcheva for their incredible work during the photoshoot session and later at the fashion run;
- media crew: Mahdi Mirzaei, Moulya Gowda, Stuart Buchanan, Anders McDonald and Glen Wilson (video) - we are all waiting for the results in anticipation
- Marina Vexler and Rudolf Ladyzhenskii, the fashion designers at Cupids Millinery Melbourne for high quality hats at the show, showcase masterfully crafted to match the models' gowns in the hues and colors as well as sophisticated styles
- Rada Tochalna and Lucas de Jong for the flames in their voices that sounded in perfect unison, sent shivers down many spines in the audience and had so many undertones in the harmony I could not perfectly describe my reflections in words: to be honest I have never heard the voice that sounds like 100-s of voices in one (Rada), like a complex musical instrument designed by the divine power... the voice you can really fall in love with: really: speechless... plus Janis Cook whose piano sang accompanying the beauty of the voices. Some selected opera pieces take my soul to the journey of the "music of the spheres" so powerful that it brings tears of joy: it is everything in it - a perfection of the music itself, the voice timbre and finally the origins - put it all in the Italian language and give me a handkerchief please: I will be swimming in this music forever till my tears run out. Again: when it comes to live music and you hear the "real" vibrations the experience is 1000-s times more intense that the music transmitted through the electronic devices. My ears had a ball last night so did my heart. Thank you!
- Selda Saales at Selda makeup & hair styling who arrived despite her son's unwell conditions which was quite a heroic action considering she had to prepare so many models (MUAH) and it was done with the exquisiteness of the real artist! Selda, thank you - this is greatly appreciated! I am also extremely grateful to Lera Leshcheva who also prepared many girls bringing up and highlighting their true beauty (MU) - it was an amazing work indeed!
- featured florist with extraordinary flower arrangements and flowers: Diana from Bunch After Bunch 547 North Road Ormond; Bay Crust Hampton delicious pizza varieties of four and Blue Bay Cheese who made our cheese plate the most desirable on the table and many others whose products were added to our hamper and given away to the guests.
- all the guests who came to support our work and the musicians.
I am also very grateful to all of you who thoughtfully brought some wine and food for sharing with everyone - that helped me a lot in preparations. My thanks also go to those of you who brought their gifts and flowers to our house on the night: there were some really overwhelming encounters for me... I am always very touched when people are not shy to express what lovely energy they are bringing inside the house: be it gorgeous blossoms or just cordial hugs - everything goes my way and is returned in the power of "a-lot". So much thank you!