we all had a great and fun time working together -
I am very grateful to
- first of all Hachi Melbourne store and business owners for trusting us and giving us this opportunity to work with their gorgeous garments // #KaoriHidaka https://hachi-melbourne.com.au/
- our models: Genie Olegovna, Jessica-lee Murphy, Yu-chi Huang and Ivan Lubkov for turning up on time, being so flexible with all the requirements and just for being gorgeous
- our bravest MUAH Selda Saales for her beautiful hands // Selda makeup & hair styling
- our videographer: Glen Wilson at GW Photography & onstage pix for coming on a short notice for the video call
- our hard working photographers: Olya Tutova / with assistant Ivan Vanyakat 42beats, #AnnaBerger at Anna Berger Shots, Glen Wilson at GW Photography & onstage pix and Eugen Pitulice (we are looking forward to the photos and the video)
- .#ElizaDoolittles Vintage Boutique by Natalie Brophy Waterworth who gave Jess so many gorgeous vintage outfits for the models / owners name and also thanking Jess for sharing the outfits with the other girls
- thanking Elena T Millinery's talent for the hand-made hats provided for this work too as part of Jessica-Lee's wardrobe
- #Tosha and #Dasha, our puppies for being so stoically balanced today with all their outfit changes and jumping from hands to hands.
styling and casting director: Natasha Marchev
project director: Yoshi Lis
location: Bohemian Rhapsody Club and Online Magazine
Alex's sneak peek to one of the cameras and his comment after: "these photos are going to be absolutely smashing hot! the set-ups and colors are sooooo working well!.. " made me very curious indeed... what did he see?..