It was a real celebration of life with Julio Pereira YsuBanda Peligro live featuring famous #PELIGRO'S 18th ANNIVERSARY with everything included including
The Best SALSA - MERENGUE- CUMBIA
Open bar full of TEQUILA - VODKA and WHISKEY as well as BEER, WINE & SOFT DRINKS. The hall opening was followed by enjoying the yummy Appetizers and 3 COURSE luxurious Meal, dancing, live music, lots of entertainment and 4 RAFFLES Surprises.
The event featured a SPECIAL GUEST
- Dueto "The Pereira Brothers"
- Claudia Grisellelle : Recordando a Rocio Durcal
- Herberth Trabaninoo: Recordando a La Sonora Matanzera
- Julio Pereira: Recordando a Alejandro y Vicente Fernandez as well as the
The event included
- 3 Dj's TABONE - El MALO & BOZ
- 80's & 90's
The dinner table decorations and the dress code was: BLACK & RED and the outfits of the night were simply spectacular!
The tickets were LIMITED for
Kids under 10 yrs $50
and all SOLD OUT!
Bohemian Rhapsody Weekly Magazine was lucky enough to be invited as a VIP guests and a media to cover the event (media: Marchev Misha). Please stay tuned for more details.