1. two of envelopes with a number of expensive movie tickets were lost in mail - one sent in December , one sent just a couple of weeks before cinemas closure by our agent Annette Smith
2. our two new iPhones were delivered (not to us!!) , signed on delivery (not by us!!!) and vanished, took the company a month to investigate and re-deliver . what we planned to get in two days was treated highly negligibly and ended up with my long time consuming trip to the delivery depot to clear things out . It looks like the post turns into sleeping flies department...should not it be Royal?
3. the package that we were supposed to get from Germany sent by one of the fashion brands for our shoot got lost in space forever and Aus company wing marketing department had to re-deliver from their own local samples stock (no company named here but I am grateful as t was all treated professionally, with respect and we were safe at our shoot without loosing the face in front of the models)
4. not mentioning here all endless mail that got lost and never found when we were living in Canterbury and used to get 1-2 packages of goods per day
5. the top of the cake: I posted back three dresses by leading fashion company in Queensland back to the owner who allowed us to borrow the outfits for our flower garden shoot . 11 March till today, 21 April was the traveling time of the package! close to 6 weeks! just WOW!!
This is my warning to you all who post the packages and other mail : use express, have the tracking numbers to follow (though this hardly helped us with the iPhones) and get prepared to the longest delays. If express post is not affordable please ask for the options of the pick up or delivered by friends if it is done in the same city. It is safer this way and will prevent loss and additional stress for both sides!.. st a reminder to myself too as I do same mistakes with my own postage over and over again!