BTS photos for PUNK theme photo shoot at Melbourne CBD
apologies my phone camera went to coma after 20 min at the location...
we met at the Nikki Di Matteo's beauty studio at 530 Little Collins Street Melbourne called Elite Hair and Make Up Academy. Nikki was so kind to agree to assist us on the artistic side of the project with make up and hair, Nikki put lots of effort into creating the desired images for all four models: Benjamin Newall, Raj Kiran. Sheridan Atkinson and Maree Vasilevitskia. Nikki also invited a group of assistants to get our models ready in one hour:
I would like to express my special thanks to
- Hakeem Farid - mate, we would be lost without you in that over-crowded city of Melbourne! so many times we got lost and Hakeen found us!!! seriously: looking forward to the video!
- Benny, Rajik, Sheridan and Masha, our models did their best: Ben and Raj - unbelievable actors' performance on stage - I am so so impressed with your "being in the character"-skills; Masha and Sheridan - girls you were so right for this particular project - I keep my fingers crossed you all will be looking amazing on photos as you were all so good looking live!
- Nikki's Team - thanking you all for your support no matter if you were or were not applying the make up or just learning: #Leah@brushingasidebychic, #Maree, #AmnaBharajDhaliwal, Avalon Van Leent, Liquid Design and Lashes, #LaurenWellsteed , #HannaSegovia Soneez Beauty, MakeUp By Boni , @Makeupbyliiza, #MichelleJane, @IndieFaithSpeelmeyer, @hadba_el_sama , @SoniSharma, @VivianLe, and #RosannaLo
- very special thanks go to Amelia Mills who not only did the makeup and hair to one of the models but also supported us at the locations across the city and made a good company for BTS-myself
- our photographers: Rouben Dickranian, Erkin Kalayci at Cheers Melbourne Photography and Tugba Caglayan who worked so hard together as one friendly unit - I am impressed guys! Tugba, and thank you for being so close and so deep with me during the project - your presence was so warm indeed!
I just would like to add that we head off to the location right after the make up was done at Nikki's beauty studio and got lots of attention on our way and at the location.At one moment I counted 20 mobiles and cameras pointing our our handsome and gorgeous models
a five star crew today no doubts!
My special thanks go to Rouben Dickranian without whom this project would not be even feasible. His phenomenal management and social skills played a vital role for this project to go ahead. Rouben has chosen the theme, the locations, accessorised and organised the whole crew not mentioning conducting the staging , styling and models' management. To be honest I had nothing else but to morally support the project and enjoy my day off together with the greatest and most talented crew ever! More to that - I am so very grateful Rouben looked so well after the whole team: we all got morning coffees and pastries from Plantation coffee shop at Melbourne Central as a yummy treat early in the morning to kickstart the very busy day as it was... Thank you , thank you, thank you!
exclusively for Bohemian Rhapsody Club and Online Magazine in support of Elite Hair and Make Up Academy